Sunday 31 October 2010

Ghost & Jacko-O-Lantern Candle Lanterns

Ghost & jackolantern candle crafts1 Halloween 2010


Ghost & jackolantern candle crafts Halloween 2010


You will need:
empty jars
acrylic paints - white, orange and black
candles

This craft was very simple to make.

First I saved some jars. I removed the labels on them, washed them and let them dry. Then I got out my acrylic paints. I needed orange, white and black paints.

I painted one of the jars white and the other jar orange. Then I let them dry. Once they were dry, I painted a jack-o-lantern face on the orange one and a ghost face on the white one.

Then all I had to do was put some candles in the and light them.

Jackolantern Candle Lantern Halloween 2010


Ghost Candle Lantern Halloween 2010




No comments:

Post a Comment