1. Tell the people in your life that you love them.
2. Spend time with your kids and really listen to what they have to say.
3. Go outside and take in the beauty that is all around in nature.
4. Spend time petting your cat or dog. Stroking your pet can be calming for both of you.
5. Turn off your computer and tv for at least one hour and spend that hour talking to someone face to face.
6. Take a little bit of time to do something you love.
7. Complete at least one task on your list of chores for the day so you can feel productive.
8. Do something nice for someone else.
9. Choose to be happy. Smile often and think about the good things in your life.
10. Remember to believe in your dreams and to reaffirm that belief throughout the day.